Monday, September 1, 2014

Create Your Own Adventure

Thanks to Bloglovin, I happened to come across Stephanie's fantastic blog, Not Entirely Perfect.  I could not have found it at a better time!  Stephanie along with Steph (Life According to Steph) and Ashley (Keeping Up with Ashley and Cody) have joined up to host a goal setting link up, Create Your Own Adventure.  Each month there will be a different category, and you choose a personal goal to accomplish related to that month's category.  At the end of the month, you write a post about your goal and how you did.  Such a great idea ladies!


Not Entirely Perfect


For the month of September it's a fitness related goal--perfect, because I just got my gym membership back.  After having two kids in two years, and a spring break trip scheduled, it's time to get my child-rearing...well, rear, back into shape.

September's goal:  Workout 2x/week

While I'd love to workout more, between the family, keeping house, and school, I think its best that I keep it to a doable amount.  Can't wait to start out on this adventure, see and encourage everyone else's goals, and to meet some new friends along the way!

Interested in joining in?  Read more about it here.

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun Labor Day!!


No comments :

Post a Comment