Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Seriously, where did August go??  I want to totally disbelieve that September starts tomorrow, but I can't, because, ya know, calendars exist.  Damnit.

While most summers seem to go fast, I swear this one went at hyper-speed.  Being pregnant for half of it, and adjusting to a new baby for the other half, we didn't end up doing a whole lot of summer activities.  Bryce is in that toddler stage where an outing or activity will either be a total hit, or a total fail (story time at the library will never be attempted again--lesson learned).  Fall is probably my favorite season, assuming mother nature lets us Minnesotans have one :)  To make up for the lack of fun activities over the summer, a fall bucket list is in order.  I'd love to be able to mark these all off the list by December 1st, although I'm not sure how realistic that is.  Regardless, here she be--my very first bucket list!


Go to the apple orchard
Make a leaf pile
Go to the pumpkin patch
Hit up Teddy Bear park
Go on a hayride
Make an appearance at Pumpkin Mania
Try a Starbucks Pumpkin Latte (I have never had one!)
Make pumpkin pancakes
Try a new fall recipe (suggestions anyone?!)
Bundle up for a bonfire and make s'mores
Go trick-or-treating (obvi)
Carve/paint pumpkins
Go to the zoo
Go to a football game

My goal is to do one every other weekend or so, take lots of pictures, and of course--to share it with all of you!

What are some of your favorite fall activities?


No comments :

Post a Comment