Monday, August 18, 2014

Our Weekend

We didn't have anything planned this weekend, so things were pretty laid back and lazy.  We are lucky enough that Brian only works Tuesday through Friday, so it's always a three day weekend at the Powell home.

We did decide to get crazy on Sunday and go furniture shopping.  Livin' it up.  One thing we didn't take into account when we hit up the furniture store is that beds and couches are Bryce's two favorite things.  He was in heaven in this store, while Brian and I were in hell, trying to keep him from running/jumping/climbing all over everything, and keeping him away from lamps and vases.  He was so wired from furniture shopping that he wouldn't nap the rest of the day, so we had one strung-out looking toddler this morning.


"You look tired."
Thanks for telling me I look like shit.

I spent a good portion of the weekend trying to get a hang of this whole blog design thing, as well as playing around with my camera's manual mode and photo editing.


Bear with me while I learn the ropes.

Hope you all had a fantastic (and more eventful) weekend!  I promise we, and these posts, won't always be so boring :)



No comments :

Post a Comment