Saturday, August 16, 2014

And so it begins...


"You're starting a blog?"

That is a direct quote from my blog-hating loving husband.

Yes, I am starting a blog.  After being inspired by the blogs I read on a daily basis, I thought it would be nice to do it for myself.  I love the idea of having my own little space to reflect on what's going on in my life, what inspires me, and, most importantly, to document my littles while they grow up.  It happens way too fast.

Speaking of littles....




This is Bryce...aka Toddler Tornado (or Nado, for short).  He is 15 months old, and is the funniest and sweetest little guy around.  His energy level is off the charts, so I'm sure there will be no shortage of stories to share.



Our newest addition is Miss Emerson...we call her Emma.  At just 4 weeks old, she's the most smiley little girl ever.  We can't wait to watch her grow, and go through all the fun infant milestones again!




And last but not least, this handsome man is my husband, Brian.  I couldn't be more lucky to have met him.  He has the greatest sense of humor ever.  He's also a total pro in the sarcasm department, but hey, as long as he can make me laugh on the reg, we're all good.  Brian also happens to be the best dad in the world, and the kids are so lucky that he is all theirs.

Welcome to our little family.  I'm excited to share some moments of our lives with all of you!

No comments :

Post a Comment