Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Four Inspiring Bedrooms



As I've mentioned, we are moving in a week.  Not only does that mean the (dreaded) process of packing and the (less dreaded) process of unpacking, it also means I get a chance to redecorate.  The first room we are focusing on is our master bedroom.  We never got around to decorating the one we have in our current home, and yes, a bubble valance still lives there from the previous owners...I know.  Gray and white bedrooms are my jam, and here are four rooms I'm crushing on.



1.  Kristin over at Bliss at Home really nailed it with this room.  I love the monogrammed and chevron pillows, and the use of two different grays is something I hadn't considered before.  I just started following her, and her designs and DIY ideas are amazing.


2.  Jen Migonis at migonis home designed this fantastic room.  I'm a sucker for gray and white stripes (seriously, just look in my closet) so I'm loving the curtains...especially the fact they are a little sheer. I also love the idea of having a pop of color, and this pink fits the bill.


3.  I found this gem over at AM Dolce Vita.  I love how soft and light the gray is, and how well it contrasts with the hardwood floors.  This is nice and simple, which is what I'm going for in our bedroom.  The rug gives a nice pop of yellow,  and I have always wanted a chandelier in my bedroom.  The one Michelle uses is the perfect size and doesn't overpower the room.


4.  I love the blues, yellows and hint of green that Sherry from Young House Love used in her gray and white bedroom.  I also love the large leaning mirror and wooden dresser.  She notes that the paint color is Rockport Gray from Benjamin Moore, and I'm going to have to pick up a sample to see how it looks in our new space.

Happy Tuesday everyone!





No comments :

Post a Comment