Saturday, September 27, 2014

So I have this addiction...

...to reality T.V. shows.



I'm in deep, guys.

Trashy (and some not so trashy, but ya know, not classy either) reality shows are 100% my guiltiest of pleasures.  My husband and my mom both think that what I watch is absolute garbage.  They're right, but I don't care.  I can get lost in these people's crazy, drama-filled (real or fake) lives for one hour, then I get to go back to my drama-free life.  Win-win.  In celebration of my addiction, here is my Top Five Embarrassing, Guilty Pleasure Reality Shows.  Warning:  I have a serious Bravo problem.


The Real Housewives
I like them all except New Jersey and the new Real Housewives of Melbourne...and I'm so-so on Atlanta.  The Real Housewives of New Jersey are just too...Jersey.  And I'm pretty sure the ladies of Melbourne are all drag queens.  The O.C., Beverly Hills, and New York are my jam.  Rich woman, first-world problems galore here.  And thank you, Brandi Glanville, for being that messy drunk girl.  Those days are far behind me, but I can continue to live that life vicariously through you...just in better bars and better shoes.


Below Deck
Obsessed.  I was in the service industry for a long time, and I wasn't aware that I could have served on a luxury super yacht in paradise.  So, again, living vicariously through these people.


Teen Mom 2
This is by far the most embarrassing for me to admit.  Hi my name is Caitlin, and I religiously watch Teen Mom 2.  Side Note--there is someone close to me who watches this show religiously too, but that person (you know who you are) is a little too...old...mature?...no, old...to be watching this.  But then again, so am I.  This show reminds me once a week that my life does not suck, and is actually quite amazing.  Jenelle, you are like a car wreck that I can't stop watching.


#Richkids of Beverly Hills
Again, rich girl, first-world problems galore.  I love to hate these guys, but not because their show is particularly drama-filled or they're total douchebags (although that's debatable), but because they're my age and rich.  Am I jealous of their Hermes, Birkins, and world travels?  Damn right I am.


Jersey Belle
If you haven't seen this, I suggest you get off my blog and go watch it rightthissecond.  Jamie is hilarious, loud, and obnoxious.  I don't find this one to be that trashy or drama-filled.  It's new this year, and she just happens to be Wayne Brady's publicist, which mean she's totally legit in my book.  Best line so far this season was delivered by her Grandma:
Jamie: "Grandma, have you been watching Wayne on TV?"
Grandma: "Yes, he's very good.  Once people know who he is, he'll make lots of money."

So there you have it.  My embarrassing reality TV addiction.

Do any of you suffer from this too?

No comments :

Post a Comment