Monday, September 29, 2014

New Things Ahead

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend...we spent ours relaxing at home. 

I'm writing this post to let you all know that I'm taking a hiatus from this blog for a month. Those of you who read my last post know that I'm working on re-designing my blog.  Not only that, but I'm switching blog platforms as well.  I'm still a total amateur in CSS coding, so re-designing has been a bit of a process. 

With that, this blog, the kids, school, keeping house...it's a bit too much. I don't want to half-ass the new blog, or half-ass my content on this blog, so I'm going to take a month off from writing until the new one is up and running. I'm aiming for being done by Halloween, but hopefully I'll be done sooner than that.

As soon as it's done, I'll post my redirect on here, and all you lovely readers can check out my new online home!

Thank you all so much for your patience while I work on this!

No comments :

Post a Comment