Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Wish Lists // Littles & Mama

Fall will be here this week in Minnesota (60's already, really?!) which means it's time to get some cool weather clothes.  It really is my favorite season to dress and shop for...the fact that I get to do it for THREE of us is a total bonus :)




Many of the picks for the littles are from Carters or Old Navy, which means they are super affordable.  For my own wish list, I'm really trying to actually invest in my clothing.  I get rid of so much because the pieces are poorly made, and end up falling apart...it's worth it to spend a little bit more for a higher quality item, especially if you're like me and wear certain items on the reg. 

I see some weekend {online} shopping happening sooner than later.

While I'm on the topic of shopping, hurry up and go check out the Etsy shop KellandKate.  They have the most adorable headbands and bows for those of you with little ladies.  Even better?  Check them out NOW on Instagram...they, along with TWELVE other shops, are doing a giveaway!  Follow their instructions to be entered.

Happy fall shopping everyone!



No comments :

Post a Comment